Custom Search

Monday, September 21, 2009

Denists? Wal-Mart Bag Says They Recommend Colgate Total!


My husband picked up a prescription at Wal-Mart the other day and left the bag sitting on the kitchen table. Apparently my subconscious likes to proofread as much as my conscious mind because while we were discussing something else, my eye caught the misspelling shown here at the left and set off alarm bells. "Dentist," of course, has a "t" after the "n."
I would imagine that Wal-Mart and Colgate would both prefer that I remember them for their good products and customer service, NOT for a spelling blooper in an advertisement on one of their bags. I wonder how long it will be before this one is corrected.
PLEASE remember to proofread anything that will be read by large numbers of people. Accuracy goes hand in hand with professional image.

No comments: